Manchu Lakshmi Prasanna, is busy giving finishing touches to her upcoming venture Gundello Godari. The re-recording work is currently going on in Chennai, and superstar Rajni paid a surprise visit to the unit. After watching some rushes of the film, Rajni was highly impressed with the film and congratulated Lakshmi for choosing such an unique subject. Gundello Godari is based on the famous floods which hit the Godavari districts way back in the 80’s. Aadi Pinisetty. Lakshmi Prasanna, Tapsee, Sandeep Kishan play major roles in this film, which is directed by Kumar Nagendra. Gundello Godari has music by Ilayaraja, and the makers are planning to release this film in November first week.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links