Rajinikanth is one of the pioneers of South Indian Cinema, and the popularity he boasts off is incredible. He has a huge market in Telugu and all his previous movies have been huge hits. He is now making a comeback to the big screen after about 4 years with Lingaa and buzz surrounding the movie is huge.
Lingaa is releasing in a record 2500 theaters worldwide in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi and it is estimated that the openings will surpass all of Rajini’s recent flicks. A small curtain raiser event was held a short while ago and the entire unit including Rajini, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka made their presence felt and made the event a grand success.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars