Rajinikanth is one of the pioneers of South Indian Cinema, and the popularity he boasts off is incredible. He has a huge market in Telugu and all his previous movies have been huge hits. He is now making a comeback to the big screen after about 4 years with Lingaa and buzz surrounding the movie is huge.
Lingaa is releasing in a record 2500 theaters worldwide in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi and it is estimated that the openings will surpass all of Rajini’s recent flicks. A small curtain raiser event was held a short while ago and the entire unit including Rajini, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka made their presence felt and made the event a grand success.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you