Rajinikanth is one of the pioneers of South Indian Cinema, and the popularity he boasts off is incredible. He has a huge market in Telugu and all his previous movies have been huge hits. He is now making a comeback to the big screen after about 4 years with Lingaa and buzz surrounding the movie is huge.
Lingaa is releasing in a record 2500 theaters worldwide in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi and it is estimated that the openings will surpass all of Rajini’s recent flicks. A small curtain raiser event was held a short while ago and the entire unit including Rajini, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka made their presence felt and made the event a grand success.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar