Aishwarya Rajnikanth is not only a female director but also does some very effective social service. Seeing her efforts and the way in which she has carried herself over the years, the United Nations has appointed her as the new women’s goodwill ambassador.
This is a huge honour for a south Indian star to get selected by a such a huge organisation. During her term as the goodwill ambassador, Aishwarya will work for the empowerment of women across Asia.
In the past, Bollywood actress, Kajol was chosen for the same post.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you