According to the latest reports, the film will release in six languages including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi, Bhojpuri and Marathi. Konchadiyaan’s Telugu version is titled Vikramsimha and has music by A R Rahman. Soundarya Rajnikanth is the director and Deepika Padukone plays the lead role opposite Rajni.
- Samantha Cuts Short Her Post-Wedding Holiday
- After NTR and Charan, it’s Allu Arjun for Sukumar
- Malayalam heart-throb unveils Rana’s NRNM’s trailer
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Uddanam victims once again
- Varun Tej all set to score his first $1 million
Articles that might interest you