According to the latest reports, the film will release in six languages including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi, Bhojpuri and Marathi. Konchadiyaan’s Telugu version is titled Vikramsimha and has music by A R Rahman. Soundarya Rajnikanth is the director and Deepika Padukone plays the lead role opposite Rajni.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film