According to the latest reports, the film will release in six languages including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi, Bhojpuri and Marathi. Konchadiyaan’s Telugu version is titled Vikramsimha and has music by A R Rahman. Soundarya Rajnikanth is the director and Deepika Padukone plays the lead role opposite Rajni.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu