It is a known fact that Superstar Rajnikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film Kabali in the direction of Ranith Pa. Latest update reveals that the makers are contemplating on the titling the Telugu version as Mahadev.
However, an official confirmation is yet to be received on this news. Rajinikanth is playing the role of an aging gangster and the makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you