One of the most awaited Rajinikanth starrer, Kochadaiiyaan has been passed with a U-certificate from the censors and is ready to hit the screens on April 11. Directed by Rajni’s daughter Soundarya Ashwin, Kochadaiiyaan is India’s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated movie.
“Kochadaiiyaan has been censored with U-certificate,” Rajinikanth’s manager posted on his Twitter page. This movie also features, Deepika Padukone and Jackie Shroff in other lead roles. Kochadaiiyaan is jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global. Music of the film is composed by A R Rahman.
- National Award winner upset with trolls
- Spyder mania finally picks up
- Young actor in Varun-Kammula’s next
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
Articles that might interest you