One of the most awaited Rajinikanth starrer, Kochadaiiyaan has been passed with a U-certificate from the censors and is ready to hit the screens on April 11. Directed by Rajni’s daughter Soundarya Ashwin, Kochadaiiyaan is India’s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated movie.
“Kochadaiiyaan has been censored with U-certificate,” Rajinikanth’s manager posted on his Twitter page. This movie also features, Deepika Padukone and Jackie Shroff in other lead roles. Kochadaiiyaan is jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global. Music of the film is composed by A R Rahman.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you