One of the most awaited Rajinikanth starrer, Kochadaiiyaan has been passed with a U-certificate from the censors and is ready to hit the screens on April 11. Directed by Rajni’s daughter Soundarya Ashwin, Kochadaiiyaan is India’s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated movie.
“Kochadaiiyaan has been censored with U-certificate,” Rajinikanth’s manager posted on his Twitter page. This movie also features, Deepika Padukone and Jackie Shroff in other lead roles. Kochadaiiyaan is jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global. Music of the film is composed by A R Rahman.
- Mahesh’s family join him in Chennai
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
Articles that might interest you