Senior star Nagarjuna will soon be seen in his first ever horror thriller, Raju Gari Gadhi 2. Nag will also be sharing the screen with his would be daughter-in-law Samantha in the movie. Ohmkar is directing Raju Gari Gadhi 2.
Nag interacted with the media this morning and revealed the status of RGG2. Nag said that the entire shooting formalities have been completed except for a minor patchwork that involves Vennela Kishore. Nag further said that he has already wrapped up dubbing for his part and went on to reveal that the film’s first copy would be ready by September second week.
Currently, the re-recording work is underway for this much-awaited film. Seerat Kapoor is essaying an important role in the movie. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments banners are bankrolling the project.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-11-2017
- Young hero rules out marriage in near future
- Nag’s intense makeover for RGV’s film enthralls fans
- DJ’s Hindi version sets YouTube on fire
- Garuda Vega crosses a milestone in Nizam