London Babulu is one film which has been creating a good buzz all over. Young actor Rakshit is making his debut with this film and says that he has thoroughly enjoyed working on the project which is based on a youth who wants to go to London.
Speaking to the press, he revealed that his role is quite intense and he has worked hard on his diction for a long time. He also added that producer Maruthi has shown a lot of confidence and made him the hero of the film.
Rakshit finally signed off by saying that it was quite an honor acting opposite such a senior heroine like Swati. The film is a remake of Manikandan’s Aandavan Kattalai, and the Telugu version has been directed by Chinni Krishna.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon