Incidentally, Vivek played Paritala Ravi in Ram Gopal Varma’s Rakta Charitra, which was based on the famous faction feud between the slain political leader Paritala Ravi and his rival Maddelachervu Suri. On Tuesday, Vivek visited Muthuvakuntla and revealed that he will adopt the village as it was Paritala Ravi’s favourite village.
The actor also swept a street and inaugurated drinking water and toilet facilities as part of the smart village initiative. Vivek then relished Ragi Sangati, the traditional Rayalaseema dish, along with the villagers.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date