Incidentally, Vivek played Paritala Ravi in Ram Gopal Varma’s Rakta Charitra, which was based on the famous faction feud between the slain political leader Paritala Ravi and his rival Maddelachervu Suri. On Tuesday, Vivek visited Muthuvakuntla and revealed that he will adopt the village as it was Paritala Ravi’s favourite village.
The actor also swept a street and inaugurated drinking water and toilet facilities as part of the smart village initiative. Vivek then relished Ragi Sangati, the traditional Rayalaseema dish, along with the villagers.
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?