In the movie, Rakul will be seen in the role of a village belle named Bramarambha. Fans are in for a huge treat to see the ravishing actress in traditional half saris, old-styled jewellery and village accent. Rakul is playing a character which has equal importance as that of Chay’s.
Soggade Chinni Nayana fame Kalyana Krishna has directed this movie and Nagarjuna has produced it. DSP has reportedly scored a scintillating soundtrack for this movie.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage