In the movie, Rakul will be seen in the role of a village belle named Bramarambha. Fans are in for a huge treat to see the ravishing actress in traditional half saris, old-styled jewellery and village accent. Rakul is playing a character which has equal importance as that of Chay’s.
Soggade Chinni Nayana fame Kalyana Krishna has directed this movie and Nagarjuna has produced it. DSP has reportedly scored a scintillating soundtrack for this movie.
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you