Rakul Preet and Catherine Tresa are all set to rock the stage at the upcoming Filmfare South Awards ceremony. The event is going to be held on June 17 in Novotel, Hyderabad.
Apart from Rakul and Catherine, other actresses like Shraddha Srinath, Manjima Mohan and Nikki Galrani too are going to groove to popular numbers. This year, all eyes are on NTR, Allu Arjun and Samantha and they are expected to win the top awards, going by the trends so far.
Among the biggies, Janatha Garage, Nannaku Prematho and Sarrainodu are in contention for the prestigious Filmfare awards. Samantha has been nominated for three awards in Telugu and Tamil.
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- KTR appreciates Bharath Ane Nenu
- Rangasthalam’s latest UA collections
- Karthi’s next wraps up shooting
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut