For the past few days, there were rumours going around that Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet, who were last seen together in Rarandoi Veduka Choodham, will be sharing screen space once again Savyasachi in a special song. However, Rakul has denied these rumours that she is going to be part of the film.
Uncomfirmed reports suggested that Rakul and Naga Chaitanya will be sharing a leg for the remix version of Ninnu Road Meedha Chusi Lagayethu, a popular soundtrack from Nagarjuna’s Allari Alludu. But now, Rakul has clarified that there is no truth in these rumours.
The actress is currently busy shooting for her upcoming Hindi film which has Ajay Devgan playing the lead role, and she has three other Tamil films to her credit including a film each with Suriya, Karthi, and Sivakarthikeyan.
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date