Ravishing beauty Rakul Preet has her hands full with several big ticket films in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. The actress is awaiting her next big release, Mahesh-AR Murugadoss’ Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Spyder. Rakul is also shooting for another Tamil film starring Karthi.
Now, Rakul is said to have bagged the leading lady’s role in a crazy project. As per the latest updates from Tamil film circles, AR Murugadoss has finalized Rakul for his next film starring Ilayathalapathy Vijay.
This is the third time that Murugadoss is joining hands with Vijay, after Thuppakki and Kaththi. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will be producing this high budget entertainer, which will go to floors from mid-October.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release