For the last few days, several reports have been doing the rounds which said that Rakul Preet is out of Mahesh Babu’s ‘Brahmotsavam’, which will be made in Sreekanth’s Addala’s direction. The reports said that Rakul had to opt out of this prestigious project much to her disappointment,due to the lack of dates. However, the actress’ manager finally confirms that Rakul is very much part of Mahesh’s film.
After shooting nonstop in both Telugu and Hindi for films like ‘Pandaga Chesko’, ‘Kick 2’ and ‘Shimla Mirch’, Rakul is finally breathing with these films coming to an end. However, the actress will now move on to even more rigorous schedules with Ram Charan and NTR, after which she will join Mahesh Babu’s ‘Brahmotsavam’.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week