Rakul Preet is the current top star in Tollywood and is known for her glamorous roles. For the first time in her career, she has changed gears and has now come up with an author-backed in Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam which released yesterday.
The ace heroine has been winning huge applause for her role as Brahamaramba as the family audience has been loving her girl next door role. Right from Rakul’s simple avatar and seriousness in acting, her performance is being hailed as her career best.
The film has opened quite well and Rakul is quite happy with the response she has been getting. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film is produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019