Actress Rakul Preet Singh is very happy with her innings in the Telugu Film Industry. After scoring hits in Telugu with films like Venkatadri Express and Loukyam, she is now getting ready for ‘Current Theega’.
This movie will release very soon and it is carrying good expectations. Rakul Preet is now in full demand and she says that the Telugu Film Industry has great professionalism.
“When I wanted to do telugu films, my friends warned me and told me that it wouldn’t be professional. But I am really happy here and there is very good professionalism in the Telugu industry “, she said.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?