Sometime back, we had revealed that Suriya’s new film in the direction of Selva Raghavan was launched recently in Chennai. The latest we hear is that star heroine, Rakul Preet is being considered as the female lead of the film.
Off late, Rakul has been concentrating more on Tamil films and has a handful of offers in her hands. If she gets selected, then it would be a good break for her Tamil career.
The shooting of this film will go on floors once Suriya’s new film, Gang releases post-Sankranthi. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema