Star heroine Rakul Preet is currently working on three exciting projects in Tamil and Hindi. On the other hand, she is yet to announce her next movie in Telugu. Meanwhile, the actress recently interacted with a popular English daily and spoke at length about various topics.
When asked if she would like to work in movies that are made exclusively for the digital medium (Amazon Prime and Netflix etc), Rakul said that she’d love to work on the digital platform, if something interesting comes her way. “Digital is the way forward. People have become extremely picky about what they want and will only go to the cinema halls only if there is a good film. Great content can be told on this (digital) medium because the restrictions are far lesser,” Rakul said.
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Press Note: Nikhil’s smash hit “KIRRAK PARTY” enters 02nd week in USA