Rakul Preet Singh is one of the few current actresses who has a handful of movies in hand. She shot to fame with super hits like Loukyam and Venkatadri Express. She has now bagged opportunities to act with many big stars of Tollywood.
As per the latest news, Rakul Preet has wrapped up shooting for Ram’s Pandaga Chesuko in Portugal. She has now landed on the sets of Ravi Teja’s Kick-2, which is currently in progress in Ramoji Film City. One song and a few crucial scenes are to be shot in this schedule.
Kick-2 is being directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Nandamuri Kalyan Ram. S.S. Thaman is the music director for this flick. This movie is expected to hit the screens in May.
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- NTR Brings A Special Guest To Bigg Boss Set
- Fidaa’s first-day collections
Articles that might interest you