Rakul Preet Singh is one of the few current actresses who has a handful of movies in hand. She shot to fame with super hits like Loukyam and Venkatadri Express. She has now bagged opportunities to act with many big stars of Tollywood.
As per the latest news, Rakul Preet has wrapped up shooting for Ram’s Pandaga Chesuko in Portugal. She has now landed on the sets of Ravi Teja’s Kick-2, which is currently in progress in Ramoji Film City. One song and a few crucial scenes are to be shot in this schedule.
Kick-2 is being directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Nandamuri Kalyan Ram. S.S. Thaman is the music director for this flick. This movie is expected to hit the screens in May.
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
- Spyder to have a massive Karnataka release
- Journey’s hero escapes unhurt in road accident
- JLK’s first-day Krishna collections
- Much delayed film gets yet another release date
Articles that might interest you