Rakul Preet is on a signing spree these days in Telugu and with just one hit to her credit, she has already become one of the most sought after actresses today. The latest news is that she has replaced Hansika in Ram’s upcoming film Pandaga Chesko. Gopichand Malineni is going to direct the film and it’ll be produced by Parachuri Prasad.
Although Hansika and Ram were excited about repeating their chemistry from Kandireega in this film, Hansika had to drop out due to clash of dates. She is shooting non-stop for several films in Tamil and in Telugu, she has Ravi Teja’s Power to her credit. On the other hand, Rakul is quite thrilled about pairing up with Ram and she’ll be playing the main lead’s role opposite Ram. Most part of the film will be shot in the US.
Apart from this film, Rakul Preet is also part of Manchu Manoj’s next film, tentatively titled Current Theega and an untitled film starring Gopichand.
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 gets a tentative release date
- Young beauty hits the gym
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Dhruva’s music director makes a successful debut as a hero
Articles that might interest you