Star heroine, Rakul Preet pinned a lot of hopes on her Hindi project Aiyaary as the success of the film would have given her the right push she wanted in Bollywood.
Aiyaary had the perfect set up as the film was handled by a renowned director like Neeraj Pandey. The film was also promoted on a huge note but sadly, the army drama opened to some disappointing reviews all over.
The film is struggling hard at the box office with the figures going down with each passing day. But Rakul need not worry much as she is having a film with Ajay Devgan next.
But the bang that she expected this film to do did not happen to her sadly.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections