Over the past few days, Rakul Preet has been actively promoting her Bollywood comeback film, Aiyaary. The film is a patriotic drama and it is slated release on January 26, to coincide with Republic Day.
Today, Rakul Preet, along with Aiyaary’s core team, headed to the Bigg Boss Hindi house to promote Aiyaary. Rakul and team will be interacting with the show’s host Salman Khan during the promotions. Bigg Boss Hindi is in the last leg of this season and Rakul’s episode is expected to be aired on Sunday.
Aiyaary stars award-winning actor Manoj Bajpayee and young hero Siddharth Malhotra. Director Neeraj Pandey, popular for hit thrillers like A Wednesday, Baby and Special 26, is the director of Aiyaary.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans