It is already known that Rakul Preet Singh is certainly at the pinnacle of her career. Within a short span of time, she has done some big budget flicks and looks like her dream run is not going to end soon.
With already Sarainodu in hand, Rakul might soon team up with Ram Charan yet again. According to the latest grapevine, Rakul has been approached to reprise Nayantara’s role in Thani Oruvan remake. An official announcement is yet to be made on this regard.
Meanwhile, a ten-day schedule will kick start in Hyderabad from February 21st onwards and Surender Reddy will direct this flick.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you