It is already known that Rakul Preet Singh is certainly at the pinnacle of her career. Within a short span of time, she has done some big budget flicks and looks like her dream run is not going to end soon.
With already Sarainodu in hand, Rakul might soon team up with Ram Charan yet again. According to the latest grapevine, Rakul has been approached to reprise Nayantara’s role in Thani Oruvan remake. An official announcement is yet to be made on this regard.
Meanwhile, a ten-day schedule will kick start in Hyderabad from February 21st onwards and Surender Reddy will direct this flick.
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
Articles that might interest you