Known for her glamorous appearances in all her films, gorgeous Delhi beauty Rakul Preet Singh is all set to make a fashion statement by upping her
style quotient in her upcoming film Nannaku Prematho. In the film, Rakul plays a rich, modern girl with a bit of attitude and since the film’s story is based in Europe, Rakul tried out a high street fashion look.
Speaking to a popular media house, Rakul revealed that most of the costumes she wore in the film were purchased in London and Dubai and that she sported pieces from Autumn-Winter 2014 and Spring-Summer 2015 collections.
Rakul expressed her happiness on being part of Nannaku Prematho as the film gave her the scope to up her fashion quotient.
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US