Rakul Preet, one of the leading actresses in Telugu film industry, surprised everyone when she revealed that she will be dubbing her own voice for her role in NTR’s Nannaku Prematho. In the film, Rakul plays the role of a rich NRI girl brought up in London and her broken Telugu will suit her onscreen character.
Rakul accepted the challenge when the film’s director Sukumar encouraged her to try her hand at dubbing. Finally, the gorgeous beauty completed dubbing for her part last night. Rakul is highly excited about her new experiment and is hopeful that she will enthrall her fans.
Meanwhile, Nannaku Prematho will undergo its censor scrutiny on Monday and the film will release on the 13th of this month as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you