Star heroine Rakul Preet is all set to make her comeback in Bollywood after 3 years. Her second Hindi film, Aiyaary, has kick-started its shoot in Kashmir and Rakul will join the team in New Delhi soon.
However, Tollywood has a special place in Rakul’s heart. In her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Rakul said, “As far as my loyalties go, they will remain with Telugu cinema. The kind of love and appreciation I have got from everybody is just incredible.”
Aiyaary is based on two real life incidents. Rakul plays an IT professional who is in love with Siddharth Malhotra. The film is being directed by Neeraj Pandey.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you