Star heroine Rakul Preet is all set to make her comeback in Bollywood after 3 years. Her second Hindi film, Aiyaary, has kick-started its shoot in Kashmir and Rakul will join the team in New Delhi soon.
However, Tollywood has a special place in Rakul’s heart. In her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Rakul said, “As far as my loyalties go, they will remain with Telugu cinema. The kind of love and appreciation I have got from everybody is just incredible.”
Aiyaary is based on two real life incidents. Rakul plays an IT professional who is in love with Siddharth Malhotra. The film is being directed by Neeraj Pandey.
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- Jawaan’s trailer to be out soon