Gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet Singh is highly elated with her role in Naga Chaitanya’s Raarandoi Veduka Chudham. The film is a romantic family entertainer and Rakul is thrilled with the fact that it’s the best role in her career so far.
In her latest interview to a popular English news daily, Rakul revealed that she is playing a plot-centric role for the first time in her career of more than a dozen films. In fact, Rakul’s character in the movie is as important as that of Chay’s.
Rakul goes on to reveal that she plays a village girl who is lovable yet stubborn, something a la Kareena Kapoor’s character in Jab We Met. Being directed by Kalyan Krishna, RVC is produced by Nagarjuna and it is slated for a May release.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you