Gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet Singh is highly elated with her role in Naga Chaitanya’s Raarandoi Veduka Chudham. The film is a romantic family entertainer and Rakul is thrilled with the fact that it’s the best role in her career so far.
In her latest interview to a popular English news daily, Rakul revealed that she is playing a plot-centric role for the first time in her career of more than a dozen films. In fact, Rakul’s character in the movie is as important as that of Chay’s.
Rakul goes on to reveal that she plays a village girl who is lovable yet stubborn, something a la Kareena Kapoor’s character in Jab We Met. Being directed by Kalyan Krishna, RVC is produced by Nagarjuna and it is slated for a May release.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you