The third schedule of Ram’s upcoming film in Bommarillu Bhaskar’s direction is going to begin from August 26. The film’s principal shooting began earlier this summer in the chilli market in Guntur and after the film was briefly shot in Hyderabad. Now, the third schedule is going to be held in Tanuku. Confirming the news, Ram tweeted, “Beginning schedule #3 for Bommarillu Bhaskar’s film in Tanuku from the 26th..its gonna be a long long sched..but lookin forward to it..☺ -|2” Shubha Phutela is playing the lead role opposite Ram. BVSN Prasad is producing the film on Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra banner. GV Prakash is composing the music. The film’s title hasn’t been announced yet; however, there’s a rumour that Ongole Gitta is under consideration as the film’s title. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions