‘Ongole Gitta’ was the title under discussion for Ram – Bommarillu Bhaskar’s movie for a while and this title has now been officially confirmed by the makers. The movie is being aimed for a December release, as per the official note sent by the producers.
The film is currently being shot in Tanuku and the schedule is expected to last till November 15th. Only two songs will remain after this schedule and the movie’s first look is going to be out in November. Kruti Kharbandha is the heroine in this movie.
G.V. Prakash Kumar is the music director and BVSN Prasad is the producer.
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati