‘Ongole Gitta’ was the title under discussion for Ram – Bommarillu Bhaskar’s movie for a while and this title has now been officially confirmed by the makers. The movie is being aimed for a December release, as per the official note sent by the producers.
The film is currently being shot in Tanuku and the schedule is expected to last till November 15th. Only two songs will remain after this schedule and the movie’s first look is going to be out in November. Kruti Kharbandha is the heroine in this movie.
G.V. Prakash Kumar is the music director and BVSN Prasad is the producer.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you