Yesterday, we reported that Ram is heading back to Hyderabad after a long schedule in the scenic locales of Portugal for his upcoming film ‘Pandaga Chesko’. Shortly after his return, Ram will be moving on to the sets of the recently launched ‘Shivam’. The film is an out and out entertainer to be directed by debutant Srinivas Reddy.
Apart from this project, the energetic star is also gearing up to launch another film, tentatively titled ‘Hari Katha’, in the direction of Kishore Tirumala of ‘Second Hand’ fame. Interestingly, both the films are being produced by Ram’s uncle, ‘Sravanthi’ Ravi Kishore, under his Sri Sravanthi Movies banner.
Aisha Sharma will be seen romancing Ram in ‘Shivam’ while the cast and crew details of ‘Hari Katha’ will be revealed later. Meanwhile, ‘Pandaga Chesko’ is nearing its completion and the film is set to release this summer.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you