Mega Power Star, Ram Charan Tej hails from an illustrious film family and has a heart of gold. If one can remember, it was Charan who gave Krishna Vamsi the chance to direct his film when he was out of form as a filmmaker.
Now, once again he has done the same thing. Going into details, during the filming of Govindudu Andari Vadele, Charan promised to ace fight masters Ram-Lakshman that if it all Chiranjeevi’s 150th film happens, they will surely be choreographing the stunts in the film.
Sticking to his word, Ram-Lakshman reveals that Charan has offered them Chiru 150 and they are highly indebted to him for his gesture. Currently, some crunch action scenes featuring Chiru are being shot in the twin brother’s direction.
— #KhaidiNo150 (@KonidelaPro) September 9, 2016
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success