Ram Charan is super busy gearing up for Dhruva. The actor is not only shooting rigorously for the film but is also taking care of many details pertaining to the film and has even accommodated a few of his fans wishes.
The film which is a remake if Thani Oruvan was earlier rumored to be undergoing the necessary changes to suit Telugu audiences palate but later as per Chiranjeevi’s suggestion, the makers decided not to make any tweaks in the script.
Ram Charan’s fans were a little disappointed that the actor had not many dance tunes but that has now been fulfilled by the actor who made sure there are some dance numbers in the film. He even hired his favorite choreographer Johnny master to teach him the latest grooves for the film.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film