Mega Power Star Ram Charan and his wife Upasana have gone to Europe to visit the St. Peter’s Church in Vatican City. It is not immediately clear if the trip is part of their honeymoon or if it was a special devotional visit. Charan tweeted about his visit. “3days ago in Tirupati and now in the vatican city visiting st.peter’s church.thank u God”
The couple were in Tirupati a few days ago to offer their prayers to Lord Balaji. Charan and Upasana were married on the 14th of this month at a grand, star studded wedding and Charan will be getting back to work very soon. Now that Tirupati and Vatican City are over, will it be Mecca next? Let us wait and see.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date