Fresh off the most memorable birthday party of his dad Megastar Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan is back to shooting for his next film under Sreenu Vaitla’s direction in Hyderabad today. The film’s teaser, which was released on the eve of Megastar’s birthday, created a huge buzz among the Mega fans and Charan’s rough and menacing looks coupled with lavish visuals thrilled the fans.
Several titles are under discussion for Ram Charan’s 9th film. While Bruce Lee and Merupu seem to be the strong contenders, Resound is also said to be under consideration. The film’s unit is pacing up the shooting process to get the film ready for Dasara festival. Senior producer DVV Danayya is producing this high budget action entertainer and SS Thaman, who stole the show with his pulsating background score for the teaser, is the film’s music composer.
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Baahubali makers plan something huge post release
Articles that might interest you