Recently, there have been rumours that Ram Charan, who is bankrolling the flick, is quoting premium prices for the distribution rights and that the rates are ridiculously high. Ram Charan cleared the air by saying that the rumours are baseless and that the talks about selling off the distribution rights are yet to begin.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan’s Dhruva is nearing completion and the film is going to hit the screens on October 7th.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23