Recently, there have been rumours that Ram Charan, who is bankrolling the flick, is quoting premium prices for the distribution rights and that the rates are ridiculously high. Ram Charan cleared the air by saying that the rumours are baseless and that the talks about selling off the distribution rights are yet to begin.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan’s Dhruva is nearing completion and the film is going to hit the screens on October 7th.
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Release date locked for Andhagadu
- Action King’s scenes with Stylish Star a feast for fans
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
Articles that might interest you