Recently, there have been rumours that Ram Charan, who is bankrolling the flick, is quoting premium prices for the distribution rights and that the rates are ridiculously high. Ram Charan cleared the air by saying that the rumours are baseless and that the talks about selling off the distribution rights are yet to begin.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan’s Dhruva is nearing completion and the film is going to hit the screens on October 7th.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London