The hudhud cyclone has created quite a havoc in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. The AP government headed by Chandra Babu Naidu is doing its best to help the needy, and our film industry is not lagging behind.
According to the latest update, mega power star Ram Charan Tej has announced a relief fund of 10 lakhs a short while ago. He urged his fans to take part in these proceedings, and help the poor and needy. Other stars like Manchu Manoj is making due plans to take his team to Vizaq and help the cyclone victims.
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch