Mega Power star Ram Charan Tej, has congratulated his close friend and Tennis star Sania Mirza for her victory in the WTA finals. It is a common knowledge that Sania Mirza has made India proud by becoming the World No 1 in the doubles category. Sania became the first Indian woman to have achieved this rare record.
Ram Charan took to his Face book page to congratulate Sania for her record. “Congrats Sania for creating history. The first Indian female tennis world champ in doubles alongside Martina Hingis,” Ram Charan posted.
On the work front, Ram Charan is busy shooting for Srinu Vaitla’s ‘My Name is Raju’ which also features Rakul Preet Singh in lead role. This flick is being produced by DVV Danayya on DVV Entertainments and is slated to hit the screens on October 15.
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies
- Nandamuri scions in NTR’s biopic
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy