Megapower Star Ram Charan and his wife Upasna took part in the Maharudra Satha Chandi Yagam at the Mahadeva Temple in the Gadikota Fort near Domakonda, Nizamabad today. The Satha Chandi Yagam has been taking place for the last ten days and the young couple offered special prayers on the last day.
The Mega couple offered Poornahuti and Rudrabhishekam to Lord Shiva in the Mahadeva temple. 25 senior priests from various temples across the country have been overseeing the Chandi Yagam. Apart from Ram Charan and Upasna, family members of Upasna also took part in the special prayers.
- Date and Venue locked for Agnyaathavaasi’s audio launch?
- Manasuku Nachindi’s teaser to be out shortly
- Akhil, Rana off to the US for Hello’s promotions
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand