Megapower Star Ram Charan and his wife Upasna took part in the Maharudra Satha Chandi Yagam at the Mahadeva Temple in the Gadikota Fort near Domakonda, Nizamabad today. The Satha Chandi Yagam has been taking place for the last ten days and the young couple offered special prayers on the last day.
The Mega couple offered Poornahuti and Rudrabhishekam to Lord Shiva in the Mahadeva temple. 25 senior priests from various temples across the country have been overseeing the Chandi Yagam. Apart from Ram Charan and Upasna, family members of Upasna also took part in the special prayers.
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US