Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is currently being filmed at Ramoji Film City and some fight sequences are being canned on the unit. Peter Heins is supervising these action sequences and these episodes are expected to be a good attraction for the film.
Vamsi Paidipally is the director and Dil Raju is the producer of this movie. Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the female leads. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in important cameos.
The movie is expected to be a stylish thriller and the production team is getting the film ready for a release in the month of June. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s music.
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
- Never before promotions for Tamil star’s next in Telugu
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Allu Arjun’s US promotion schedule
Articles that might interest you