Last week, when Ram Charan came to Hyderabad after wrapping up a long schedule in Kanyakumari, little did he know that he would be put in a dilemma. After attending an event, when he was asked to comment about Pawan Kalyan’s entry into politics, the actor chose his words carefully and said, “I’ll always support my father”. And since then it has been making headlines.
Now, Ram Charan is all set to return to the sets of Krishna Vamsi’s film in Pollachi. This schedule will go on for nearly two weeks and a song and several important scenes are expected to be canned. Kajal is the lead actress and it also stars Srikanth, Kamalinee Mukherjee and Raj Kiran in important roles. This latest schedule, which begins from today, is expected to be wrapped up by March 26.
Thaman is scoring the music and Bandla Ganesh is producing the film. The first look is going to be launched on March 27.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you