Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Abhilasha’ created a sensation when it released 30 years ago. Directed by Kodanda Ramireddy and produced by K.S. Rama Rao, the movie went on to become a landmark in Chiranjeevi’s career. Radhika was the heroine in the film.
Now producer K.S. Rama Rao has expressed a desire to remake the film. “I met Gollapudi Maruthi Rao garu recently and he asked me to consider the idea of remaking Abhilasha by adapting it slightly to present day sensibilities. I liked the idea. If not with Chiranjeevi garu, I will try to make it with Ram Charan. I have a project with Ram Charan coming up anyway. “, said K.S. Rama Rao.
Will a remake of ‘Abhilasha’ be a good move for Ram Charan? Let us know your reactions in the comments section below.
- Shankar Gives 5 To Rajini, But 12 To Akshay Kumar
- Prabhas’ special thanks to MM Keeravaani
- Chinmayi, Rahul Team Up For A Sweet Surprise
- Interview : I love to spend more time with Pawan Kalyan – Dolly
- Balayya honored with DTA’s Ugadi Puraskaram
Articles that might interest you