Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Abhilasha’ created a sensation when it released 30 years ago. Directed by Kodanda Ramireddy and produced by K.S. Rama Rao, the movie went on to become a landmark in Chiranjeevi’s career. Radhika was the heroine in the film.
Now producer K.S. Rama Rao has expressed a desire to remake the film. “I met Gollapudi Maruthi Rao garu recently and he asked me to consider the idea of remaking Abhilasha by adapting it slightly to present day sensibilities. I liked the idea. If not with Chiranjeevi garu, I will try to make it with Ram Charan. I have a project with Ram Charan coming up anyway. “, said K.S. Rama Rao.
Will a remake of ‘Abhilasha’ be a good move for Ram Charan? Let us know your reactions in the comments section below.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you