We have already reported that Ram Charan has teamed up with Srinu Vytla for his upcoming project. Already, the first schedule has been wrapped up and now, the entire unit is in Europe for its second schedule.
Meanwhile, reports reveal that Charan has become extra cautious about this project and wants it to become a huge success. The unit sources reveal that Charan is making sure that the budget of the film is in check, and the film is wrapped in just 70 to 80 days.
Reports also reveal that Charan has asked producer Danayya to plan things properly and release the film according to the decided date. Rakul Preet in the female lead and SS Thaman has composed the music. This yet untitled flick is expected to hit the screens during Dusheera.
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
- Nithin’s next in climax mode
- Rakul reveals how she bagged Rarandoi
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
Articles that might interest you