Megapower Star Ram Charan is celebrating his 30th birthday today in an undisclosed country with his family members. Cherry has been taking quality time off with his family ever since his last film, ‘Govindudu Andarivadele’, released. Cherry is expected to begin the regular shooting of his film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction soon after his
return from abroad.
After the average response to ‘Govindudu Andarivadele’, Cherry spent a lot of time in selecting the right script to bounce back with a blockbuster. He even got the director to team up with star writers Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat. Apparently, the trio has prepared a solid commercial potboiler which perfectly suits Cherry’s image.
The yet to be titled film’s regular shooting will commence from 2nd April. Rakul Preet pairs up with Ram Charan and DVV Danayya is the film’s producer.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you