Ram Charan is currently busy with Sukumar’s Rangasthalam 1985. After wrapping up this film, Charan will team up with Koratala Siva for his next. According to the latest reports, Ram Charan is in talks with Nenu Local director Trinadha Rao Nakkina for his next film after Koratala Siva’s project.
Apparently, Trinadha Rao had reportedly narrated the basic plotline of the film. Impressed with it, Charan reportedly asked the director to come up with a full-fledged script. Trinadha Rao is working on an action film for Charan. This movie will be produced by Dil Raju next year. More clarity may emerge soon.
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you