Ram Charan is currently busy with Sukumar’s Rangasthalam 1985. After wrapping up this film, Charan will team up with Koratala Siva for his next. According to the latest reports, Ram Charan is in talks with Nenu Local director Trinadha Rao Nakkina for his next film after Koratala Siva’s project.
Apparently, Trinadha Rao had reportedly narrated the basic plotline of the film. Impressed with it, Charan reportedly asked the director to come up with a full-fledged script. Trinadha Rao is working on an action film for Charan. This movie will be produced by Dil Raju next year. More clarity may emerge soon.
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India