Yesterday, Ram Charan’s little fan Parasuram from Ezra village in Mahabubnagar passed away after battling jaundice. Parasuram shot to fame with his ferocious rendering of Charan’s hit dialogues from Magadheera a couple of years ago.
Deeply upset over his young fan’s untimely death, Ram Charan took to his Facebook page and bid a tearful adieu. Charan addressed Parasuram as brother and said that no words can describe his loss and wished love to the bereaved family.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere