Yesterday, Ram Charan’s little fan Parasuram from Ezra village in Mahabubnagar passed away after battling jaundice. Parasuram shot to fame with his ferocious rendering of Charan’s hit dialogues from Magadheera a couple of years ago.
Deeply upset over his young fan’s untimely death, Ram Charan took to his Facebook page and bid a tearful adieu. Charan addressed Parasuram as brother and said that no words can describe his loss and wished love to the bereaved family.
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham
- Senior producer Ashwini Dutt dedicates Mahanati to Sridevi
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Poll : Which is your favourite Sridevi film ?