A day after returning to Hyderabad, Ram Charan has begun shooting for V V Vinayak’s upcoming film. The film went on floors in February and a major action sequence was canned near Old City in the first schedule. The second schedule of the film began today and the film unit is currently shooting some scenes in Shreyas Engineering College in Hyderabad.
Ram Charan, Kajal and Brahmanandam are taking part in the shoot today. Amala Paul is playing the second lead in the film. Thaman is composing the music. The film is touted to be a family entertainer.
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy
- Anushka credits those two for her fabulous career
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next