A day after returning to Hyderabad, Ram Charan has begun shooting for V V Vinayak’s upcoming film. The film went on floors in February and a major action sequence was canned near Old City in the first schedule. The second schedule of the film began today and the film unit is currently shooting some scenes in Shreyas Engineering College in Hyderabad.
Ram Charan, Kajal and Brahmanandam are taking part in the shoot today. Amala Paul is playing the second lead in the film. Thaman is composing the music. The film is touted to be a family entertainer.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours