Ram Charan is all set to join the unit of his upcoming film Yevadu. For the past few weeks, he was busy shooting for Zanjeer’s remake in Bangkok and from there he flew to V V Vinayak’s film sets in Kolkata. After a long gap, he’s going to join the team of Yevadu from August 7 onwards. Samantha and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in this action thriller and Allu Arjun is going to make a cameo. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing it. Buzz is that Samantha is going to join the film’s shooting in October. So far, some key scenes were shot on Ram Charan, Amy Jackson and recently, an item number was shot on Ram Charan and Scarlet Wilson. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release