The much awaited film in the combination of Ram Charan and Sreenu Vaitla has been launched in Hyderabad this morning. Megastar Chiranjeevi switched on the camera and his wife Surekha gave the formal clap to kick start the shooting formalities. The regular shooting of the film will commence on 16th March.
Touted to be an out and out entertainer in typical Sreenu Vaitla style, the film again sees the coming together of popular writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan and the director Sreenu Vaitla. Rakul Preet Singh plays Charan’s love interest and Kriti Kharbanda plays his sister.
The film is being produced by DVV Danayya and the makers have already announced that the film will release as a Dasara attraction.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty