An exciting new combo seems to be shaping up in Tollywood right now. As per the latest buzz being heard, Mega Power Star Ram Charan and director Sreenu Vaitla might team up for a new film soon. This movie is expected to start towards the end of 2013 and it will be a comedy entertainer in typical Sreenu Vaitla style.
Apparently, a big producer has offered to produce this project. Charan is currently busy with Krishna Vamsi’s film and Sreenu Vaitla is working on Mahesh Babus ‘Aagadu’. This new project will reportedly commence after Charan and Sreenu Vaitla complete their respective assignments.
Charan and Sreenu Vaitla are said to be quite excited with this development. So far, nothing has been confirmed officially in this matter.
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
Articles that might interest you