According to the latest buzz, it seems the film is going to be hitting the screens in February first week. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan’s Dhruva is going to be hitting the screens on October 7th.
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
Articles that might interest you